Road Rage #1 Road Rage #1

AHAHAHAHa

Dawg, what the fuck was that, looks like u spent more time on the preloader then on the fuckin movie itself. I know I know i have one crappy movie on NG and i dont even know how it stayed i think it is cuz it was about a clock, ne ways this sucks it wasnt really nesscary and dont bother makin another one becuz that shit is just gonna get blammed and u will just cry and say "why, why, why didnt i listen to that one guy WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!" ahhh i am just fuckin man it was pretty damn stupid i didnt have the slightest urge to laugh and there was no point seriously dont make another one.

deathmatch trailer deathmatch trailer

Hmmm....

I know this is a trailer and all but it so short u coulda make it a bit longer and anywayz it looks like it could be good i mean u are just coyping battlefield by ringfinger but i dont like that series ne way but i dont hate it either so this is not gettin a 5 or zero i just give it a 2.

EverQuest Trailer EverQuest Trailer

Ehh

Looks like it has potential, but, man, the gradients were kill me the black to white gradient is no good just put gray and shade and stuff by yourself. But nice job. lookin foward to the series to see where it goes.

2003| Windows 95 sucks! 2003| Windows 95 sucks!

One Question.

Why the hell cant you draw!?

Holy-Howard responds:

Why the hell canĀ“t you write good reviews?

Zero Vs. Bass Zero Vs. Bass

Heh.

The author has his reason..Damn straight your reason was the sprites you had had white backgrounds to them so u made it white so we couldnt see that. lol
nice anywayz.

MEOWMEOW, a tribute MEOWMEOW, a tribute

Dumbest shit ever

THis shit blows i dont know how the fuck it is still here just cuz some fagat clock didnt it dont get me wrong i am not against clocks i am agaisnt shitty movies staying on NG and taking up space

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Q

Saiyan Fight (part one) Saiyan Fight (part one)

Waster of time

First of all i real DB or DBZ or DBGT fan would know that it doesnt take that long for a guy to fucking fly over there the thingz like that were so long and crappy it was a waster of my time. I know you said it was your first but if you got better you should have retouched the shit.

Go Skate 2 Go Skate 2

Pretty cool

Yo, nice job. I know you said its not real people and all but More people might like it if it where real drawn heads. I like it though. Never seen hardly anyone put clothes on sticks (besides me). Nice job! Heh i still give ur vid a 2 cuz it wasnt all out and cuz i am a bastard. ;)

Run Rabbit Run Run Rabbit Run

Tight shiz son!

Yo, i am a big Em fan this shiz was off da wall, i was lovin mostly cuz i know dis song by heart. yo nice job for your first try. keep it up. Peace out like fo sheezy.

Dark Aura Dark Aura

Hell yeah

DARK SIDE OWNS JOO ALL. Good wins the battles but Evil wins the wars.