Road Rage #1 Road Rage #1

AHAHAHAHa

Dawg, what the fuck was that, looks like u spent more time on the preloader then on the fuckin movie itself. I know I know i have one crappy movie on NG and i dont even know how it stayed i think it is cuz it was about a clock, ne ways this sucks it wasnt really nesscary and dont bother makin another one becuz that shit is just gonna get blammed and u will just cry and say "why, why, why didnt i listen to that one guy WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!" ahhh i am just fuckin man it was pretty damn stupid i didnt have the slightest urge to laugh and there was no point seriously dont make another one.

deathmatch trailer deathmatch trailer

Hmmm....

I know this is a trailer and all but it so short u coulda make it a bit longer and anywayz it looks like it could be good i mean u are just coyping battlefield by ringfinger but i dont like that series ne way but i dont hate it either so this is not gettin a 5 or zero i just give it a 2.

EverQuest Trailer EverQuest Trailer

Ehh

Looks like it has potential, but, man, the gradients were kill me the black to white gradient is no good just put gray and shade and stuff by yourself. But nice job. lookin foward to the series to see where it goes.

Flash DJ Flash DJ

Joo stole my idea!

Ahha u stole my idea, I had an idea like this only if i could make it. but o well, u did it before me nice job at it too. College then Stratch 1 then rap sounds nice. Very fun. my fivezors goes to thizor!

RVWD responds:

thank you, so i stole uhr idea huh? ;) haha

a bitter pill a bitter pill

Dumb

Gamez is retarted never do it again.

heyfresca responds:

Sorry that I wasted your precious time. I'll just have to play all the awesome "gamez" that you've done instead.

Dave the WonderSnail..7.5 Dave the WonderSnail..7.5

Crap

I dont know i this thing took u 30min or what but its sucks dont make a game like this again its dumb and pointless.

Ryans200 responds:

Now including a fun mini-game! Spot the spelling and grammar mistakes in the retarded review!